Thursday, January 6, 2011

Silly String Fight 2010


I finally went over to my mom's house yesterday and lurked her computer and camera for any missing pictures from Christmas that I still needed, and whattayaknow? Dear, sweet, genius Kelly downloaded all her pictures on to that computer before she left back to Utah and so now I have a ton of amazing pictures that will make blogging about my holidays even more fun :)


We resumed the tradition of having a silly string fight in the front yard on Christmas day this year, even though SOME people who shall not be named (mistyjacobmolly) were not as enthusiastic as they should have been. I mean, it's silly string!!! Who doesn't love it?! Only wet blanket sissies, that's who! Okay, okay, I'll cut you guys a break, it is a little messy, but it's memories! And that is worth 20 minutes of feeling like your covered in snot. Capeesh?


Highlights....


I would just like to point out that in this photo I threw my silly string can at just the right moment and the big yellow arrow is pointing out where it was when the picture was snapped. Admit it, my awesomeness just multiplied by like a factor of 6.












This was an awesome day in Luke's young life.



Watch out, Cindy is double the threat!





Sadie got a little bit in her hair...


Another triumphant year in the land of unexplainable Bingham Family Christmas Traditions!

2 comments:

Mags said...

Ok, one picture is overlapped Chris with his silly string boogers. Just thought you should know. I had to click on it to see it and it made me laugh because not only is Chris showcasing the sting but Brian seems to be having a moment with his silly sting can in the background.

Karin said...

Love the pic of you throwing your silly string can. No RS arms for you!!!! :)