Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye Garden

I finally went out to the garden to finish picking whatever is out there- mostly just snap peas, a few green peppers, and some green onions. We are going to hit sub-freezing temps here tonight and possibly on Friday morning too, so this is probably the end of the winter garden (because I am too lazy to cover anything). I did discover that Rosa loves the green peppers, so pretty much we just gave them to her, especially when Luke picked them a little too early. Cindy still eats the peas right off the vine! Takes after her veggie-loving dad. :)






And true to her Princess nature, here is Cindy helping me pick the peas- wearing, of course, her princess dress. But she did wear a sweatshirt becuause, after all, it was a little chilly.

1 comment:

Karin said...

You are so gifted with gardening!! Wow! (And I love Cindy's apron. You did a great job!)