Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chalk one up for Organization!

I have really been trying to find a way to organize this giant cabinet thing in my kitchen. It has drawers at the top, gives me a huge counterspace(which is great) but the cupboards at the bottom are not very functional and consequently they usually look like this:


OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!!!

But, I did a little reading on the internet about organizing a kitchen and a few ways to add some order to a giant open space, and now I have this:



YAY! I can honestly say I enjoy cooking all that much more when I know I don't have to put on a hard hat and pull a permit just to grill some chicken. Luke and Cindy still love to play in there :( but at least when it gets cleaned up, everything has a home. Now, on to the junk drawer! a.k.a. the "depths of despair" (as Cindy would say). This is not gonna be pretty!

No comments: