And now I will post all 407 pictures on my phone that I took since I last blogged, showcasing each individual one and telling you everything that's happened in the past 60 days of total blogging darkness: (please read these in the voice of Ben Stein)
1. Here is a can of crescent rolls I ate on January 10th:
2. Here is a hideous bruise I got from a plasma donation mishap:
3. Here is the day I went to Wawa during school:
|Pay no attention to the sweater or headband|
Wow, these pictures are already way too exciting for anyone to handle all at once, so I am going to have to ease us all back into this over the next few weeks. In the meantime, I will let you be the judge of whether or not my blogging hiatus has been justified...
TOP TEN THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF BLOGGING
10. Completing a 3-day mission trip to RaceTrac gas station
9. 7 pushups
8. Developing my own version of the Krabby Patty made entirely of Vienna sausage
7. Quitting my job as a part time wolverine tickler
6. Watching ZERO Psych reruns because Netflix is run by communists who most certainly are not fans of delicious flavor, but rather fans of ultimate suffering.
5. Putting the finishing touches on my Grumpy Cat musical (Grumpty Dumpty)
4. Learning the lyrics to Kokomo in American Sign Language
3. Digging a secret tunnel connecting my garage to the baptismal font at the church
2. Cutting Jacob's hair approximately every 114 seconds
1. Knitting tiny cricket pants
You feel bad for judging me now, don't you?