Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Luke Quickie

Today my parents came over for dinner and afterwards we played a game of Apples to Apples. The last time the kids and I played that game, some friends introduced us to the tradition that any adjective cards you have at the end of the game are adjectives that describe you.  So, at the end of today's game with my folks we had a good laugh finding out everyone's true colors.


I was "short, slimy, dangerous, frightening, and scary"  (WAY off, Apples to Apples! How dare you.)

My dad was "friendly and sweet"  (you know that's right!)

Jacob was "the opposite of surprising" (no comment)

Cindy was "wonderful, famous and best"  (maybe not famous...yet!)

My mom was "cool" (bullseye!)

And finally when we all turned to Luke to ask what he was, he replied, "tiny and useful."  Heck yes you are!  Not sure how it got everyone else so right and got me so wrong...

No comments: