Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Did I Ever Show You This?

Luke has really gotten into acrylic painting as of the last few months.  He has been watching oodles of episodes of Bob Ross' The Joy of Painting and about 400,000 videos of paintings on YouTube. Let me take you on a tour of the Sweeney gallery... 


 Here is the finished painting he gave my mom for Christmas:



(I can't lie- this turned out about a thousand times better than I thought.  (Sorry, Luke!)  He even painted a second version of this for a teacher at school and the whole front office lost their minds.  It was kinda fun.


A mountain scene...


It's so Bob Rossy, no?




He actually sold this painting of Ginger at our garage sale last week for $3.  He's a working artist! 




And here is this one:

I have no idea what this is



Luke used a video and whipped this one up today, in fact:


It's definitely my favorite.  Of all time. Picking out the frame right now... :)

No comments: