Saturday, August 16, 2014

You Could Have Bowled Me Over With a Feather

Remember two days ago when I said that this blog is to document when amazing and wonderful things happen to me?  Well, I got one more for you.  Last night Jacob and I went on a double date with Brian and Kelly at the bowling alley.  During the second game, I bowled five strikes in one game, four strikes in a row, including two in the tenth frame. This gave me a new PR for bowling, beating the previous score of 172 I have been stuck at for about 12 years.  Notice all those 9's Jacob was posting- he was definitely cursed.  Seriously, I think he was on candid camera.  It was so ridiculous.


Visual proof that we all need to join a league together.  Look at those scores, man!


Photobomb Level: Brian
Tebowling: An oldie but a goodie.





No comments: