Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sunrise, Sunset

And so begins the first day of 2nd grade for Luke, the first day of 5th grade for Cindy and the beginning of year EIGHT for Jacob.  The kids were very pleasant this morning and Cindy even let me put a braid in her hair.  And that right there, people, is the exact reason I blog; to document when amazing and wonderful things happen to me. Luke was wearing a sweet new Ninja Turtle backpack and Cindy had on her new Adidas cinch sack, which I got for $5 with my super sweet couponing skills.  Cindy got a MAN teacher this year, which was a little bit of a shock, but I think she will benefit immensely from the experience. Yep, school is officially in session, which really just means only 5 more months til the cool weather gets here.  Baby steps to December....



Bless Luke's little heart for holding that smile as long as he could while my
camera took its sweet time. 


No comments: