Saturday, January 26, 2013

Living The Dream

Jacob is a very fun person, but it's a good thing he has me to sniff out the fun and make sure that it actually happens once in a while ;)  Over in Orlando there is a company called Gotham Dream Cars that will let you drive an exotic car, usually a Lamborghini or Ferrari.  I almost bought this experience as Jacob's Christmas present last year, but I never pulled the trigger because soccer was running our lives too much and we never had a free weekend.  But now that the high school season is over, I decided that just making a reservation the day of and throwing him in the car was the way to go. Plus, when your in-laws are in town and having a sleepover with your kids, it's a pretty darn good time to grab your honey and go for a date.  So yesterday afternoon we made this happen.


Two sweet cars....Which will he choose? 





Duh!




But we still think your're cool too, Lambo.


The instructor sits beside you and gives you all the low down on the car.  And then they take you out for a few laps.  These are the sweet shots that the company takes for you and includes in the package.  And they use an awesome Canon Mark something camera, so the shots are really nice.  (I know my cameras.  Obviously.)


Jacob loved wearing that helmet, by the way.  
I think he wants to get one to wear when he drives his Mazda.









That's me and my husband sitting in a Ferrari F430.  And we didn't even have to go to prison.  Score!





Money shot.  Love this one.  And the picture too.



So now we just have to decide what color and how many to buy, really.  It's such a tough choice that we will probably have to take a long time to think about it.  At least 50 years or so...

No comments: