Friday, May 21, 2010

What's the big idea?

Okay, if you have been following along, you know that I wrote my brother-in-law Sean (who is serving an LDS Mission in Pennsylvania) a postcard a day, for 30 days. Or something like that. I was pretty close :) Anyway, I have still been writing him postcards, and admittedly I have turned into kind of a postcard freak. I have been scouring Lakeland to buy them, buying some off eBay and just the other day I received the super sweet metal postcard I found online. But now I think it is time to take it to the next level. So here it is:

I hereby declare, Monday, June 7th as

"EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WRITE TO ELDER SWEENEY DAY"


By "Everyone in the Whole Wide World", I really mean "Sweeneyville Blog Readers and People from Facebook"~ same thing, right?

Here is his address:

Elder Sean Sweeney
1974 Sproul Road, Suite 206
Broomall, PA 19008


So find a unique postcard from your city or town, find something off-the-wall and wacky or heck, make a sweet postcard! Just be sure to mail it on Monday, June 7th.

Nope, it doesn't matter if you know him or not, just send him a note, tell him whatever you want, or make up something juicy for the office missionaries to secretly read. Feel free to tell him how awesome I am, or how amazing my blog is- you know- the standard stuff. Plus, I can ask him to pick his favorite. And wouldn't you like to have that distinguished accolade?? I think so. So let's get crackin'!


Elder Sweeney, all the way to your left. Looks like a guy that would LOVE getting elventy twelve thousand postcards, right? YOU BET!

No comments: