Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The plot thickens!

Through a totally unrelated phone call to Elder Sweeney's mission home in Philidelphia, PA, DeAnne was able to confirm for me yesterday afternoon that all those postcards I have been sending to Sean ARE INDEED BEING READ BY SOMEONE IN THE OFFICE!!! (a lovely elderly Sister) I knew it, I just knew it! I am just so excited to hear I have a fan who thinks I am "well-traveled and funny!" (Boy did I pull the wool over her eyes!) So now I am presented with a huge choice to make: To use the top ten or not to use the top ten? I would hate to alarm that sweet sister or spread rumors about Elder Sweeney and his nefarious behavior. But I would also hate to waste some mighty fine writing! Decisions, decisions... Any input on this would be appreciated :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

do it!

Jen said...

You have fans. You can not dissappoint!

Mike said...

I showed the Top Ten (Sixteen, actually) to Presidents Hartman, Padgett and to Rich McKendrick and they gave a big thumbs up.

Me too!

badabinghams said...

I agree you do have fans.