Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time Flies

I was realizing that I haven't posted anything since Wednesday on this here blog. Blasphemy!! I just have pretty busy the past few days. Meeting with my Census crew members to collect time cards at three different times of day is taking the most time. Grumble, grumble... However, the other and much, much more fun reason for being so distracted is having Jacob's brother, Nathan and his wife Linnley in town from Utah. YAY! I don't think Cindy and Luke have been this excited since "whip cream for breakfast" day 2 weeks ago. (In my defense, it was about to go bad and we were completely out of oatmeal...) Nathan and Linnley have been soooo patient with the kids, who are in absolute heaven with their new found BFFs. They have swam, gone to the park, played games, went on walks, played with cars and play-doh and pretty much allowed Luke and Cindy to run their lives since their plane landed Wednesday night. Which is the job description of "best Aunt and Uncle ever." They still have more days with us here in Florida, but I miss them already. I am sad for the day the kids have to say goodbye :) But maybe they will move here some day, right? right? RIGHT?

No comments: