Sunday, July 26, 2009

It will take WEEKS to blog about this...

Seriously, this trip is only about half over and I have SO many things I could talk about. I have taken hundreds of pictures and we aren't even to the wedding yet. Anyway, I have spent time with Jacob and the kids, my extended family, seen some of the most beautiful country you could imagine and really have just been having the best time in the world out here. I have been keeping notes along the way of all the funny stories and moments that need to be shared, so I think I have enough blog material now for the next year if I need it. Anyway, finding a free, reliable computer out here on the road has been tough, so bless you, Great Grandma Henrie for your super sweet computer set up (and letting me use it :) Not sure how many more of these totally lame updates I can squeeze out in the next week or so, but I will do my best. For now, gotta run, the post-Sunday dinner treats are coming out and I don't want to miss out!

No comments: