Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Incredibly Creepy and Strange- but True!

I just happened upon these Michael Jackson items while I was perusing eBay the other day. Yes, these are real, I am not making them up...


MJ Toe Nails
And I quote: "I USE TO DO MIACHAELS NAILS FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS. I HAVE SAVED ALL OF HIS CLIPPINGS FOR MY COLLECTION. I AM WILLING TO PART WITH MY COLLECTION TO ONE LOYAL FAN WHO WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS! SERIOUS BIDS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Bidding started at like $12.99)




Now some ridiculous Michael Jackson potato chips...

Chip #1


Chip #2




Chip #3










Chip 2 comes with this story:

"After Michael's passing, my friends and I recently were enjoying a bag of potato chips when we happened to stumble upon a chip that embodies the true King of Pop! A fight broke out over the chip and after hours of deliberation, I was lucky enough to emerge as the chip's rightful owner. Don't miss out out on this rare one of a kind piece of entertainment history. I don't want to sell this chip but I'm hopeing the winner of this auction will charish it forever as a keepsake of Mr. Jackson's enduring legacy. As with other Michael Jackson memoribilia, this chip is surely to appreciate in value with collectors all over the world." Chip 2 is aksing $500, by the way. Nope, not kidding. Chip 3 is $100, chip 1 was $5.99.


The MJ Marshmallow with a touching story

"This Marshmallow has a ghost image of Micheal Jackson's face ingraved into it. I am a big M.J fan and I think his parting gift to me was to let his spirit live inside this marshmellow. As you can see in the picture his face looks a little bit squashed but it is still there."


HUH??? I see nothing in this mallow!






Hideous MJ Candle
It's not if I want this candle, but rather how many do I want?




And finally, this amazing watercolor painting.

Not sure about the resemblance to MJ, to me it looks like a cross between ET and a girl I new in high school. Maybe she ended up marrying ET and this is their child.



In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for more high-quality eBay items. I did find the Barack Obama Pet Rock, complete with display easel- there are 10 available. You know you want one...

2 comments:

Marina said...

Hopefully this wasn't me you were talking about! I don't think I resemble the watercolor, but just making sure!

Jessica said...

LOL, no way, Marina! :) I didn't know you read my blog, I'm flattered! Do you have one? I love reading people's blogs. How's your cute puppy?