Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Misty's Visit

My sister-in-law, Misty, and my nieces, Addie and Laurel, were in town for a funeral this past week. They spent most of their time up in Tallahassee with family, but got to spend a day with us here in Lakeland before they headed back out to Utah. We went to a new kid's park here that is absolutely wonderful. It's huge, it's new, it has the coolest equipment, and the kids had a blast. A few pics from the visit....










Awh, Addie missed Diabo!

Just like Luke, Addie was mesmorized by Grandma Bingham's Fish Lips. Truly!

I love the name Addie, but it's awfully tempting to call her Dave Jr. :)

Our time was short, but we had a great time together. Can't wait to see all of you again, hopefully it won't be too long!

1 comment:

badabinghams said...

Hey Jess we had fun too. I did the fish lips on the plan today.I did get some laughs ,but I am not the pro your mom is We love ya , and cant wait to see you guys again.