Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And now for something completely different

Today's post is totally random, with the following items for your entertainment:

#1
For my dearest Misty,

I only a have a few pics of Trek to share, the camera died shortly upon arrival. But here are three just for you. I finally got them downloaded! Enjoy! :)





#2

Dad shaves the Beard! Or grows a beard (as I like to put them in reverse order)



Too bad- I had high hopes for the Hitler 'stache...





#3
I fed Yoshi the expired canned salmon!

This smelled so HORRIFFIC- It was overwhlemingly disgusting. Yoshi licked all the juice off right away and then left. (We assumed she went to go and die of food poisoning, but we found her alive the next morning and also the bowl EMPTY of all salmon). I am sure many cats from all over the neighborhood took turns with that one. Actually, the bowl was not completely empty, there were some very creepy round bones left in the end. I am feeling queasy just writing this. Blecchh!











Luke kept plugging his nose and saying "Ewwww!"



#4- It Rained!!
This is only exciting because Cindy and Luke both got umbrellas from their Great Grandma Donna and Cindy has been dying for it to rain so they could both go out and use them. Anyway, we woke Luke from his nap yesterday in hopes that he would want to play. He did, but just not with the umbrella. :) Anyway, some pics...







#5
I can now add Hershey's Dark Chocolate Baking Cocoa to my list of Favorite things. My friend Christina brought me some yesterday and the cookies I made with it are like bite sized crack. I am completely addicted! Truly, some of the best cookies I ever had. Thank You Christina!!

1 comment:

badabinghams said...

Oh, Great and marvelous Jess. Thanks soooooo much for posting them for me. We enjoyed them first thing this morning. I can get over how good your dad looks. Love all the other stuff too as always, but thanks for the Pics! Love Ya!