Saturday, January 10, 2009

I can't leave you hanging!

I just wanted to let everyone know what some of my presents from Karin have been. The way you can tell if someone knows you well is by the gifts they give you and hers are right on! She knows I love things that are functional and can be used- so thus far I have gotten some canned pumpkin, canned peaches, some tissues, some very great smelling candles, a cake mix, ramen, some great soap, lotions- and I love all of it!!! I still think every time I open a gift about what a great idea it is. And Cindy continues to be the present Nazi. It is quite literally the first thing she thinks of in the morning and the last thing she does at night before bed. I am really going to have to find ways to make this concept last all year because the motivation factor is off the charts!

No comments: