Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Puzzler is Sore

We were finally able to finish up the cereal puzzle!!
We would have been done sooner, but every time I sat down to work on it I suddenly had to go eat a bowl of Golden Grahams.
Weird.





We also finished the circular bald eagle puzzle that Grandma and Grandpa Bingham brought back from their trip to Washington D.C.












And now we have started the piece de resistance!  The bacon puzzle.






I seriously have my doubts about the feasibility of finishing this before Christmas, though it started out easy enough.  Cindy put the border together in about an hour (??) and today the patron saint of bacon puzzles, St. Yoshi the Indolent, appeared and obviously blessed our efforts.





Eagle powers, come to me! We are going to need them :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

Eek, that bacon puzzle looks wicked. We gave up on a puzzle once...M&Ms, millions of them. I still cringe thinking about that puzzle. Good luck with the bacon.