Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Cindy Quickie

The entire 6th grade at Cindy's school is going on a two day overnight field trip starting tomorrow. Okay, the entire 6th grade minus Cindy.  As a family rule, we just really don't do sleepovers and since the school will not allow her to go on the field trip and just not spend the night, Cindy gets two days off from school.  She was telling me how upset she was about this because today they had a meeting about the field trip and it is pretty much going to be the mostest funnest thing in the entire universe.  I did my best to cheer her up and I promised her that I would pay her back for this injustice.  Then I suggested,  "Hey, maybe you can go to work with Dad tomorrow!"  She glared at me and then said, "Then you would have to pay me back twice."  BURN!!

No comments: