Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wax On, Wax Off

As part of our 15th Anniversary celebration, Jacob and I decided to check out the new Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Orlando.  I didn't really know how much fun this actually sounded like. I mean, just walking around and looking at wax statues seemed kinda boring.  However, you are totally allowed to touch the statues, use the props that are lying around and really ham it up for some sweet pictures. And after we got done I decided it was actually super fun.  Color me surprised!  Here is our highlight reel:  



Remember that one time Jacob was on Jimmy Fallon?

It's a shame I didn't film when Jacob spun Cher singing
The Dukes of Hazzard theme song on the wheel of musical impressions...


And that time I caddied for Tiger?




And when I got eaten by a T-Rex?





Oh, Oprah, you are such a tease!

Her face accurately looks like, "Stop touching me."




Albert Einstein selfie!  (Never thought I would be typing those words together)

I know he's made of wax, but he seriously looks like the life has been
sucked out of him by watching people taking selfies all day.  Am I right?


Samuel Jackson looked so real I thought he was going to snatch my purse to find out what was in my wallet.  But everything is not what seems, right Selena?






I can neither confirm nor deny that posting this picture on Facebook caused Sean
 to think that Jacob actually met Keith Urban.

Just filling in for Chad. He broke his arm.



Meeting Obama caused some strong reactions in both of us....





Good thing there was some free awesomeness and attractiveness right around the corner!





Look at me, Cindy! I met Taylor! I know you're mad you missed this, but just shake it off.




This is actually a picture from when I interned as a water boy in Denver last season.  
And look, it's the Abe-ster!








Whatcha thinkin' about Audrey?
How handsome Jacob is.
Me too.



You helped end segregation?  That deserves a high five!


So, David Beckham, got any extra tickets to the next Orlando City game?

So, Steven Speilberg, got any extra tickets to the next Star Trek movie?







I nominate Steve Jobs as the most realistic looking figure in the whole museum.  
Amazing detail on this guy.
Plus, he looks like his whispering something to Jacob out of the corner of his mouth.

"I can't believe you married her.  She is way out of your league.."



Fun fact: When I stood next to Shaq, my head came up to his ribs.  His RIBS!




Maybe I should wear a fedora all the time!

Um, no. 



Okay, fine. I will just carry around a bow and arrow instead.





This has to be my favorite picture of the entire day. 
Nothing makes you feel more alive than being terrified while rescuing a pretend alien. 




So the moral of the story when it comes to this place:  
If you visit the wax museum, all your wildest dreams will come true.


No comments: