Tuesday, March 1, 2016

American Boychoir (With a Whole Bunch of Girls)

Last night Cindy's middle school chorus from South McKeel Academy got to perform a song with the American Boychoir at First Presbyterian Church on Lake Hollingsworth. 

I was sitting very far away and my camera skills are definitely lackluster, but I think this video allows you to get the general idea of how awesome it was.  The rest of the concert was just as great.  I am super jealous of the some of the soprano notes that were being hit by these boys. CRAZY good!



750 bonus points for being able to pick out Cindy's tiny head among the crowd :)



If last night was any sort of preview of YW camp this summer, do NOT sign me up to go.
These three: Non. Stop. Silliness.


1 comment:

Mags said...

Please tell me they were singing in another language? It sounded so pretty but between my daughter shushing the computer and my listening skills...