Friday, October 18, 2013

So That's What He's Saying

I have been sitting at my computer for the past hour immersing myself in tons and tons of music. I am prepping for my single adult dance tonight and I always like to come in a with a few new ideas or songs everyone may have forgotten about.  Anyhow, I was on youtube listening to a fan made montage of 80s dance songs and each one had the name of the song and artist at the bottom of the screen. And then my mind was BLOWN.  Apparently I have heard the chorus to the song "Caribbean Queen" by Billy Ocean many, many times over the years.  But I NEVER knew he was saying "Caribbean Queen."  I thought he was saying "Marry Me, Jean" or "Carry My Spleen" or "Berries and Cream" or something, but never in a million trillion years did I think Caribbean Queen. Maybe only a DJ can appreciate this but, come on, you didn't know that, did you?

(This is the song if you can't recall it at the moment):




By the way, we will not be hearing that tonight.


 But we will be hearing this!!



133 million hits can't be wrong.

1 comment:

Mags said...

Um, I am a little speechless after watching that fox video.