Monday, October 7, 2013

BAKE SALE!



Hi, this is Cindy.  I am having a bake sale to raise money for my school field trip to Disney World in the spring.  I love to bake stuff.  I like to bake cookies and brownies and cupcakes and anything else my mom will let me make.  To raise the money, I am selling Halloween treats for $5.00.  These are the two choices:







Choice 1:

6 Halloween M&M brownies, DELIVERED to anyone in Lakeland or Bartow, wrapped up in cellophane with a tag and message from you.  They will look like this:



image

OR

Choice 2:

6 Halloween colored and decorated cupcakes, DELIVERED to anyone in Lakeland or Bartow, wrapped up in cellophane with a tag and message from you.  They will look something like this:  (But hopefully some purple too.)

Halloween Cupcakes
image

If you don't want them delivered anywhere, that is fine too. You can order them for yourself or your family.  But I can also take them to a friend, a grandma, the missionaries, a neighbor, a teacher, someone you visit teach, or to anyone else you wish who lives around here in Lakeland!  I will be delivering them the week of Halloween, hopefully Tuesday, October 28th.  You can pay me cash when you see me at church or school, or you can mail me a check.  You can email my mom at jacobandjessicasweeney@yahoo.com or message her on Facebook. 

Thank You for helping me.   Love, Cindy 

And thank you Uncle Sean for making me my Cynthia Sweet shop logo.  It is great!

No comments: