Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Sweeneys Went Down To Georgia

Well, we started our trip! Everything has gone exactly as planned. Maybe endlessly planning things out really works sometimes?? Today we drove to Atlanta and had dinner with my friend Christina @ Gladys Knights Chicken and Waffles. And we did have chicken and waffles! I also had some Mac and cheese, some BBQ turkey legs, and a broccoli casserole that was pretty good.  And of course, seeing Christina was awesome.  Sure wish she would move back down to our neck of the woods :-)  Our hotel here is great, the kids can't control their excitement.  They fight over who will use the key to open the door, who will turn on the fireplace, who will turn off the foreplace, who will get which side of the bed- it is great!  For now I am exhausted and can't wait to fall asleep on my Marriott mattress :)  P.S.  you will have to forgive my editing as I continue to figure out blogging on the tablet....

No comments: