Thursday, July 19, 2012

Still Alive

Well, we completed the trip to Utah. finally made it into Panguitch about 5pm yesterday and we were really grateful to be out of the car :-). The trip out was actually pretty great. I have desperately been trying to upload photos on here, but I absolutely can't get Blogger to cooperate! It's probably something with the app or Android, but I keep trying just in case. We had a great time in Kansas City; we took the kids to Liberty Jail and the Independence Visitor's center. I really loved getting to know a little more about church history, it really was fascinating. the drive to Denver was good, the experience in Denver was NOT. one day I will elaborate on the story of our bumped hotel room and having to stay in a part of town so sketchy I was glad Jacob had his gun. Not cool, Marriott. But alas, we are here with family and friends and having a great time. Hiking today, horseback riding tomorrow and the best part of all is you need a jacket in the morning and at night. In July!!!!!

No comments: