Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Am a Fan of Delicious Friendship Too

My awesome friend Susie recently took a trip to New York City.  While there, she got the chance to visit the NBC Universal Store and take a little look-see at what she brought back for me!!!


My very own Psych foam pineapple!  I love this thing!  Thank you, Susie!!!  Deep down I reeeeeeally want to take it on my road trip and have it photo bomb every picture I take, but my rational side will probably win out in the end. Sigh.


And in other exciting pineapple news, we finally cut down and ate the pineapple from my backyard and would you believe that it was THE BESTEST TASTING PINEAPPLE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! And I have been to Hawaii twice.  So that is saying something!


 
Here is a really horrible, grainy picture of me cutting it up.  


And now we get to wait for yet ANOTHER pineapple!  We just discovered this guy about a week ago.  I will now refer to it as, "My precious...."



 See, me and pineapples were just meant to be :)



No comments: