Monday, July 9, 2012

Stay Nerdy, My Friends

Today's meme features "The Most Interesting Man In The World", star of the commercials for Dos Equis beer.  The original ad campaign features a very handsome and mature Renaissance man and is completed with the tagline, "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's Dos Equis."  For this meme you simply keep the picture of this suave spokesman and insert your own, "I don't always...but when I do...." phrase.  Usually, it is to demonstrate some sort of personal irony.  Thus,









(Not on purpose, of course.)


For me....





For Jacob....




 For Luke...




Here is The Most Interesting Pirate in The World....




There is also a related meme that is really gaining some ground.  
Behold, "The Most Interesting Cat in the World!" 




  



Finally, I had to add this one just because it made me chuckle....






No comments: