Friday, July 6, 2012

A Luke Quickie

When we were at the baseball game on Wednesday I was telling Luke that when he grew up he could get a job as a mascot and actually be the guy inside the tiger suit.  His eyes got really big as he thought about the idea.  Then finally he said, "I think I want to be that guy when I grow up!!  Only don't tell Ben (his best friend) because I told him I wanted to be a policeman, only I DON'T."  Luke was very serious when telling me this.  The burden of carrying this secret is going to crush him for sure.

And speaking of jobs, over the last the month or so I have heard Cindy tell me that she wants to be just about everything in the world.  Professional bowler, kitten worker at the SPCA, the girl that sells ice cream at the ballpark, pool cleaner, a coach of some kind, and then this morning she changed it to Lakeland Electric meter reader after I told her about the strange man in our yard reading our electric meter and what he gets to do all day.   It will be awesome to see what she actually ends up doing in life.  (Personally, I am really pulling for pro bowler...)

No comments: