Friday, October 7, 2011

Ta-Da!

Well, finally here is that blog post you all have been waiting for! Me and the gigantic pork rind that is bigger than my head!


(I was alone with only Luke to take the photo. He didn't want to do it, but I made him say, "For the Blog!" and his courage was strengthened. We need to work on focusing the camera, though)

And just for good measure, here is Luke with the giant pork rind that is bigger than my head.


(he still has part of the mustache he accidentally drew on himself at preschool this morning...)


If you want the true low-down on this thing, this was a gift that my dad got from one of his co-workers. My dad loves pork rinds, so I guess his friend figured that if a small one is good, then an eye-poppingly large one must be all kinds of amazing. I honestly thought this thing was a car seat cover when I saw it on my dad's desk. Ahh, well, given my dad and his new diet, I suppose it will have to go into food storage until the lights go out and the trucks stop rolling. Or used as packaging the next time I ship something I sold on eBay. Either way, it will serve a good purpose.


Oh, wait, if you really were waiting to see a picture of Cindy's hair which was professionally done by Aunt KaRyn on Tuesday morning for picture day, here ya go:



Hey, if you were wanting pictures of the front, well, you are just going to have to wait patiently like everyone else in this house :)

No comments: