Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Luke Quickie and Cindy Shenanigans

I just picked up Luke from preschool and I noticed he had a sticker on his hand. I said, "Wow, did you get that because you did your homework?" He replied, "No, I got it because I figured out the letter sound the teacher was asking first. No one else got a sticker 'cause I was just paying attention and everyone else was clowning around!" Luke has a zero tolerance policy against clowning around at school, apparently.


And this has got to be a my new favorite picture of Cindy:


This was Saturday morning when it was about 63 degrees outside and the kids had to put on jackets and pants to survive the harsh conditions. I went out to take a picture of their get-ups and right when I lifted up the camera, Cindy made this pose in the flower bed. She is very gnome-esque, no? Anyway, it cracks me up whenever I look at it :)

No comments: