Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why did this take us so long?

I know that many of you out there are particular fans of the Top Ten lists that sometimes pop up on here. (Thanks again for humoring me by letting me "humor" you! HA!) My family has been writing our own top ten lists about all kinds of subjects since I can remember. And most times I get on Facebook chat with my siblings, it usually turns into some sort of back and forth top ten list. So my super smart brother, Dave, decided it was time to get a blog going just for these lists. We now have Bingham Top Ten Tag, where we choose a topic and then email each other our contributions until the list is done. Then, we post it on the blog. Genius! So here is the address, I am sure you will want to become a follower:

http://www.binghamtopten.blogspot.com




Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Make sure you put all the old top ten lists on there!!

Jen said...

Genious.

Jen said...

Genius... that is. because I'm such a genius that I spell genius wrong. Is genius even a word? genius genius genius genius genius