Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two Quickies to Tide You Over

I am here in Salt Lake City for Brian's wedding on Friday, but until I have the ability to upload pictures and tell you all about our adventures, I will have to leave you with these...

From Cindy

The other day Cindy and Luke were watching Mary Poppins. It got to the part in the movie where Mr. Banks tells the maid to tell the birds to be quiet while he is eating his breakfast. So the maid goes to the window and tells the two robins in the trees to "Be Quiet! You're giving the mastah an 'eadache!" Cindy, watched this very skeptically and then remarked, "That doesn't really work, because I have tried to talk to birds and they don't listen." So true, so true....

From Luke

Great news! Luke now can watch almost the entire Star Wars movie and actually be interested in it! The kids watched it the other night (I was in and out from the store all evening) and at breakfast the next morning Luke told me "I was in that movie!" and even better, "Darth Vader was my DAD!" Ha ha! Which makes me Queen Amidala, right? Can't wait to wear my hair in some ridiculous fashion for Brian's reception tonight. It will be epic!

No comments: