Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Total and Utter Randomness

A few pictures from around the casa...

Turns out there was one last green pepper out in the garden that I could not see. In fact, I did not see it for so long, it turned into a red pepper. Yummy! Sorry, Rosa, but you are not getting this one.


Cindy stole my camera for a little while the other day. These are my favorite pictures that she took: (not bad for someone who is not even 5 years old yet!)







Apparently the bear said something about Elmo being stupid so Luke had to put the hurt on him.




This white cat hangs out in my yard so much I am going to start collecting rent. (and all the mail I get for Mrs. Cat Face is going to be forwarded!) I don't know why she is here all the time. But as you can see she makes herself right at home.



And she sleeps all day out near my fence by the giant bushes. So weird!












He is just so dang cute!





If only I could jar this up and keep things this way forever....Sigh..... :)

No comments: