Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been sewing, daily sewing

I caught the sewing bug again the other day (it looks kinda like a beetle) so I decided to venture into the world of skirts. I have never made a skirt for Cindy before, so I altered a pattern I already had and came up with these. She is in love with them, I think they are average and not too bad for a first try.




















AND all her wildest dreams have come true because on Saturday I bought her these:



HIGH HEELS just like her friend Maddie. Oh the joy! The rapture! The utter delight and sheer giddiness! She even slept in them Saturday night- which I thought was completely harmless until about 3 in the morning on Sunday when she crawled into bed with me and kicked the crap out of me all night in high heels. NOT COOL! (But otherwise I am happy because she is happy and it was not too much effort to make it so :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

So fun! Are you uncovering a hidden talent? :)