Friday, February 27, 2015

I Am Not Making This Up

You know how when you are running a race and you really want to eat a tomato but you also don't really have the time to stop and eat one?  Well, my friend, all your troubles are over!  And I am now also re-evaluating my entire life.  A Japanese company (Japan? No. way.) has invented an 18 pound robot backpack that will feed you up to six tomatoes while running a marathon.  I cannot even believe that I just typed that sentence and it was not part of a top ten list.  Eat your hearts out Shark Tank, because you missed out big time.

Full Ridiculous Story Here


Now, you might be thinking that this is the stupidest thing you have ever seen.  But, look here, naysayer!   

Top Ten  Inventions that are Worse Than A Robot Tomato Backpack

10.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.

Wow, that list was a toughie!
  

No comments: