Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Unless I laugh, I'm going to cry. Again.


TOP TEN CHANGES I WILL MAKE NOW THAT I AM PRIMARY PRESIDENT


10. At least four songs in the primary program will be performed by a mariachi band
9.   Father's Day cards from the kids will be a BOGO coupon for boneless wings
8.  Fifth Sunday lessons will feature a lecture from one of Lakeland's most successful possum trappers
7.  Fall Festival will be 4% more festive
6.  From now on Webeloes will be called Super Wolves
5.  All teachers must wear an attractive sweater
4.  Sharing Time: out, Staring Time: in
3.  Visitors get a sticker, a song and anything out of the Seminary closet they want
2.  Children will be spotlighted according to how many times they have detailed my car
1.  Every time a kid says the word "scriptures" we have a slice of pie


Gotta give props to Cindy for writing number 5 all by herself :)






No comments: