Friday, September 13, 2013

Ghost Town? Hardly!

So it turns out I am actually not dead, nor did I move to a foreign country or join the witness protection program. Those rumors were getting a little weird.  No, to put it mildly, things at work have gotten a little crazy and I now find myself working four days a week.  Add to that the daily 5am seminary wake up call, soccer starting up for Luke, Cindy in volleyball, my first Primary activity tomorrow morning followed by a dance tomorrow night followed by ward council the following morning and the missionaries Sunday night for dinner and now suddenly you are amazed that this blog is getting any attention at all, right?  Because, quite frankly, I am!  The kids have the day off from school Monday and I am half tempted to take off with them early and head to the beach with a chair and my iPod.  Alright, enough of that.  You don't read this blog for downer posts about my hectic life! No, you read it for.....


The cat memes!



The advice!
Condescending Magnet



The stories about my children!

The other night at dinner Luke asked if he could have some more "white broccoli."  Who would have thought he would find cauliflower so tasty.

On the way to school in the car I looked at Cindy and said, "Did you even comb your hair this morning?"  She replied, "Nah. I forgot."



Helpful tips for solving crossword puzzles!

Pencil in lightly any guessed answers. Then check the crossing entries.  If a guessed word contains an uncommon letter such as J or K, check the crossing entries for those letters first.



My lottery picks!

Cash 3-  3 1 5

Play 4-  6  8  9  9

Fantasy 5-  11  29  8  22  34



My adoring observations about our President!





The creepy pictures of a spotted wasp moth breaking out of his cocoon on my garbage can!

Seriously, this happened.  I saw it.  One less bucket list item for me, suckers!



And of course, Luke's tips for eating ice cream!

Tip #7- When putting the spoon in your mouth, don't watch where it goes.  You'll get it eventually.

No comments: