Monday, July 8, 2013

How I Spent My Fourth of July

9:32 am

image

So I tried to go buy some fireworks.

12:22pm

Stump Lake was too expensive...

image

12.55pm

This place was fresh out of M-80s...


image
1:15pm

Three-finger Eddie didn't take debit....


image

1:18pm

And this place got cleaned out by greedy little pugs.

image

2:11 pm

I decided to research little known facts about the bald Eagle.


image



3:48pm
I decided to paint my nails.


I'm no Connie Gashler, but I think they turned out okay.


4:51pm
We decided to go to the Flying Tigers baseball game.

Here we are enjoying temporary sunshine.



But then it rained. Boo!



 Wait, more sunshine! YAY




More rain :(  Playing hand slaps under the shelter while the storm passed.




Sunshine again! Quick, eat some ice cream!




 After the last rain cell, the umps gather for the final call....




8:05pm

image

9:15pm
The fireworks still went off!


(Not actual image of Tiger Stadium.)
image

9:18pm

And to the guy sitting a row down and over from me...

image

No comments: