Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Visual Luke Quickie

*Disclaimer:  I have had to switch to a new free program for all my photo editing needs.  There is a learning curve involved and it definitely is not as user friendly as my old program, so please bare with my rudimentary photoshopping skills.  (Thought bubbles don't come pre-made with this one.  Are you kidding me? You had ONE job, paint.net! One. Job.)


So the other night out at dinner we ordered some spinach and artichoke dip.  Cindy wouldn't touch it with a one hundred and seven foot pole, however, Luke was all about giving it a try.  After taking a bite, he said he liked it and Jacob told him it must be because of the spinach and that it would make him strong like Popeye. Then I wondered if Luke even knew who that was. So I asked him if he ever heard of Popeye before.  He immediately shook his head yes.  I was shocked.  I said, "Really?"  And then he said "Yeah, I eat that for dinner all the time."  I was totally confused.  And then it dawned on me.

Me:




Luke:




Something tells me he knows who Olive Oyl is too.

No comments: