Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Smashing Good Time


I promised the kids that one day during the summer I would get a bunch of water balloons and let them hit them with bats and tennis rackets.  Since they are both part elephant and never forget anything I say to them that involves water balloons, we did this yesterday.  Which is like 20 days past when they wanted to do it, but they finally got their wish and so what are they complaining about?  I highly encourage anyone with kids (or not) to give this a try and take pictures- you never know what you are going to catch :)













I took this picture with my left hand while my right hand threw the very last water balloon to Cindy.  She absolutely obliterated it with her bat.  Maybe she hasn't forgotten how to play softball after all!

No comments: