Friday, September 7, 2012

Should I Wear It or Camp In It?

Previously this week I was made aware of something.  And that is that my brother Brian thinks that BYU Football coach Bronco Mendenhall wears gigantic shirts when coaching his team.  To be fair, Brian does wear clothes that also fit a Malibu Ken doll, so anything bigger than that looks like a biblical tabernacle to him, BUT, I Googled "Bronco Mendenhall giant shirts" and do you know what I got?  An article that names Bronco, and I quote, "The Worst-Dressed College Coach in the NCAA."  Wow!  So apparently there is some merit to Brian's seemingly baseless fashion intolerance.  The article is here if you care to look, and the author does say that  "Instead of a polo shirt, Bronco opts for a ratty-looking t-shirt"  that is "reminiscent of a middle-aged, early-morning jogger."  Ouch!  So Brian, I guess you kinda win.  Way to notice the details!  Personally, I don't think Coach Mendenhall has bad fashion sense, I just think he is hiding some stuff...



TOP TEN THINGS BRONCO MENDENHALL IS HIDING IN HIS GIANT COACHING SHIRTS

10.  The Quorom of the Twelve
9.  An original handcart
8.  Cosmo's back-up head
7.  Giant keg of Mountain Dew
6.  1400 beard cards
5.  Autographed basketball from Jimmer
4.  12 trays of funeral potatoes
3.  An EFY counselor
2.  Year's supply of flour
1.  Rameumptom 





1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

That is so true! I pointed that out to Nathan that he never looks very professional at their games.