Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cats are Punks

While we wait for memes, top tens and goodies, oh my! Here for you now is a cat video.  Hey, there's like a zillion, so we better get cracking if we are gonna get through them all by the millennium.  It was sent to me by Nathan Sweeney, internet video connoisseur.  I wanted to display the video right in here, but the YouTube version would have subjected your innocent eyes to questionable titles.  Sorry, but for this one you gotta click the link.

CLICK HERE FOR CAT VIDEO

I will say, that if you are a long-time cat owner, this video will rock your world.  If you're not a cat owner, well, just laugh anyway to still be in the cool kids club.

1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

It cracks me up every time! Man, it looked exhausting for him to knock over that bottle, Yawn! ha ha.