Friday, September 21, 2012

All Those Who Can Sustain Brother Claus, Please Manifest

The other day Cindy asked me a very important question:  "Mom, is Santa a Mormon?"  I was a little caught off guard by this question. I mean, does she really still believe in Santa?!  I was under the impression she had figured everything out and wasn't going to fall for my elaborate ruse anymore.  But perhaps not!  Anyway, I told her that he absolutely is.  And here's the proof:

TOP TEN WAYS WE KNOW THAT SANTA CLAUS IS A MORMON

10.  He's always running about 10 minutes late to every house
9.  His "elves" are 4 quorums of deacons from the North Pole West Stake
8.  He held a beard card all four years at BYU
7.  Naughty List gets hashed out during 12-hour disciplinary council the day after Thanksgiving
6.  Family history records show the reindeer are actually named Heber, Parley, Jacob, Ezra, Nephi, Orson, Williard and Shiz
5.  Leaves toys under every tree and a casserole in every freezer
4.  Has "Obama 2012" bumper sticker on the back his sleigh  (Oh, wait, sorry. That is how we would know he is a moron.  My bad.)
3.  The Church mysteriously shows 100% worldwide home teaching every single December
2.  Has given the Grinch a Book of Mormon six Christmases in a row
1.  Instead of coal he gives a U of U sweatshirt




And just to say thanks for being patient....






No comments: