Saturday, September 29, 2012

Get Your Smile Muscles Ready

If you follow me on Pinterest you may have seen some of these internet jewels already.  But since my parents don't follow me, and since every conversation I ever seem to have with my parents anymore always involves me telling them about stuff I found on Pinterest, I thought I would let them see what I have been hilariously describing.  So here are some random things I have pinned on my board entitled "Things Impossible Not To Laugh At."  It really is impossible.  You can't argue with science.  Or cats.  You see how many cats are on this page???  Sorry dogs, you just aren't getting it done.  Once again, I own nothing, it all comes from Pinterest.  Just like everything creative you will see for the rest of your life.



(If you look at the shape of the cat's mouth, it's even more impossible not to laugh.)







Totally crossing my fingers that this is a real product.  Got some big Halloween plans for Cucuface.  Although, my favorite part of this one has to be the front of the box that says "Cats Love It!" Does that look like the face of a cat that hates it? No WAY!





Even dead chickens are funnier than dogs.






Stupid Criminals....







Awkward moments in journalism....





When cats forget they have claws...



Okay, Mom and Dad, here is THE OCTOPUS PILLOW!!!
(P.S. I would like one for Christmas, please so when I get that part-time job I am looking for, I can sleep at my desk.  Comfortably.  And everyone else can be very, very uncomfortable.)



Okay, fine.  There is ONE dog I found....

"Bored? Draw eyebrows on your dog and laugh until his next bath. Hahaha!!"

It's a shame all dogs don't have eyebrows.

No comments: