Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cake Boss

I realized that I never actually officially put pictures of Cindy's birthday and cake on here. I put it on Facebook, but it needs to be immortalized properly.


Cindy LOVES Krispy Kreme doughnuts and she kept joking about a birthday cake made of them. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was sheer genius! (And my mom's BOGO coupon for KK doughnuts was a sign straight from heaven this was meant to be. Thanks Mom!)



In order to include Dad in enjoying the hot, fresh doughnuts, I had to get them at 5:30am from our local Krispy Kreme so I could be back to eat it and do presents by 6am. The things we do for our cravings- I mean, kids, right?

Sleepy, but very surprised and happy :)


They were every bit as delicious as they look!



Dive rings, clothes, a CTR ring and other goodies for her day.


Seeing as how this was the easiest and tastiest cake I have ever 'made' I decided that Luke's cake will be much the same idea. Today, in fact, I realized exactly what to make his cake out of in two weeks. Stay tuned for that one!

No comments: