Monday, December 5, 2011

For Santa

Found the camera - it was tucked away in the recesses of the couch. Cash rewards have ZERO effect on my children, by the way...


Luke finally reminded me enough times that I remembered to sit down and help him write his letter to Santa. I explained that we can ask Santa for three things but he only chooses one to bring you. Luke was not very fond of this idea. He would like Santa to bring everything and so what is so hard about that, huh? Well, I made an exception and he got to ask for four things. Take a look at Luke's deepest wishes...


"Dear Santa, I want a green ranger or new iron mam or star wars backpack or star wars book that I never ever had before. Love, Luke"

Luke was apparently very worried about the big guy re-gifting from his own bookshelf.

And I'm shamelessly proud of Luke for knowing all his letters! He wrote the entire letter himself, I only told him how to spell everything. He is such a smartie :)


And finally Cindy wrote her letter as well. I was very curious to see this one. It usually includes three things I have never heard of in my life. Here is what she ended up with:



"Zobblesand" is not some kind of new play-doh. It actually means "zoobles and"- zoobles being those little animal pop-out thingys that she even asked for last year. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. And so does Santa, because picking one of these three is gonna be pretty darn easy :)

1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

Luke is a lot more practical than Cindy. But I do like her thinking :)