Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome to the Celebration!

So I saw one of those goofy headlines on the MSN homepage that told me that the other day was National Different Colored Eyes Day. (And I forgot to get you a card! I felt so inconsiderate...) But that got me thinking about all those ridiculous holidays that we could all supposedly celebrate. So I decided that for the next 31 days, I will celebrate a wacky holiday, every day. And of course, I will share this with all of you. So get out your party hats, your kazoos and pinatas because the festivities are about to begin! (*Disclaimer: Although I will be celebrating the holidays every day, the actual blogging about them may not come on the actual day- simply because other blog-worthy events and experiences may occur. But I will do my darndest. Just lettin' you know...)

No comments: