Friday, May 8, 2015

Open Line Friday

My next Star Wars shirt.....


Hilarious Single Sentence Movie Descriptions On T-Shirts
link




For the new dad with WAY too much time (and wood) on his hands...




link




Some brutal honesty from Tumblr.....



"But I'm sure you'll be fine..."
link



Christmas shopping for my brother is done...


I Love You I Know Star Wars themed mug. £6.50, via Etsy.
link




The only good thing about getting old...



Imperial Walker
link




What goes on inside my head....



Then you've never seen it! Therefore we cannot be friends anymore until you fix this issue...
link!



If I could re-do my engagement photos....


The best engagement pictures to show your true love
You, me and AT-AT makes three





The next book I plan to read....



William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back
A real book!




For next time at the shooting range....



Star Wars Shooting Targets | DudeIWantThat.com
link





When your joke gets out-joked...


Obvious fake
link



And finally, the greatest meme I ever found:


This makes so much sense.
but only if you're a Mormon



No comments: