Thursday, May 7, 2015

I Find Your Lack of Quilts Disturbing

If my memory serves me right, one of Sweeneyville's two readers might be a quilter.  So this one is for you!  And me! To admire from afar.  Because I am not actually capable of making anything close to these things.  But I am totally capable of accepting one as a present.  Hint, hint.


Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/100654300/boba-fett-baby-quilt
Link


link


link





(7) Name: 'Quilting : R2D2 Star Wars quilt Pattern
link

Link


Looking for your next project? You're going to love The Dark Side-Darth Vader-Star Wars by designer ws.kane.
link


link


Crochet Pattern - Star Wars Throw for the ultimate fan in your life!
link





Star Wars Quilt...Most Badass...
link


Link



Patchwork Death Star
link



Yoda's view on quilting  :)



No comments: