Monday, March 23, 2015

Strawberry Fields, Forever! (Where "forever" means every seven years)

In a freak accident on Saturday when we all had the availability, the money and enthusiasm to do an activity as a family, we headed out to do some good old strawberry picking.   Apparently this is a yearly pick day where the quarts are a dollar and all the money goes to the local high school FFA.  
It certainly was busy and we picked our ten quarts in just about 30 minutes.  
(I am also a fan of the website for this place.)



Luke is sporting the mohawk he has now decided to wear everyday to school and to soccer games as well.  I still don't know what inspired this insane bravery.





 Look, it's Jacob in a picture!  Whaaaaa???




Cindy was elated to finally go picking again. (Not pictured here)  I don't know what the big deal is, I mean, we just went picking like...




Seven......years.........ago.

HOLY CRAP, what have we been doing with our lives???
Oh, my sweet little baby!


   But now she is all growed up and making me delicious confections.  
The only condition on which she is allowed to keep having birthdays.


They were as good as they look :)




No comments: